D. Glass Associates, Inc. is a consulting company specializing in government and regulatory support for renewable fuels and industrial biotechnology.
D. Glass Associates can help companies comply with …
- Preparing and filing Microbial Commercial Activity Notices (MCANs) and assistance with other issues of compliance with the the U.S. EPA biotechnology regulations for microbial production of fuels or chemicals.
- Obtaining U.S. Department of Agriculture permits for use of transgenic plants as biofuel feedstocks.
- Preparation of GRAS notification petitions to U.S. FDA and AAFCO feed ingredient applications for use of spent microbial biomass in animal feed.
- Compliance with foreign biotechnology regulations for industrial biotechnology activities.
- Preparing and filing new fuel pathway petitions under the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard and the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard,.
- Compliance with the EU Renewable Energy Directive and similar programs outside the U.S.
- Certification of motor vehicle fuels and civilian and military aviation fuels.
- Additional expertise in strategic patent management, licensing and technology transfer in biotechnology and other biomedical fields.
Follow these links to learn more …
- Regulatory Support for Renewable Fuels and Industrial Biotechnology
- Licensing, Technology Transfer and Patent Management
- Qualifications and Experience
More information on D. Glass Associates’ government and regulatory consulting capabilities, and copies of some of Dr. Glass’s prior presentations on biofuels and biotechnology regulation, are available at www.slideshare.net/djglass99 and at www.dglassassociates.com. Dr. Glass can be contacted at email@example.com.